Oasis Academy Foundry are looking for an excellent class teacher to join our team in September 2019. This is an opportunity to work with the best, most inspiring children in the city.
This is an exciting opportunity for an inspiring, innovative and dynamic teacher to:-
- Be part of a thriving, inspirational team
- Be totally committed to raising standards and overcoming barriers to learning for all children
- Have a commitment to working as part of our hardworking team.
The role will include:-
- Delivering high quality lessons
- Inspiring and enabling the children to achieve great things
- A strong commitment to raising standards, giving children the best possible start in life.
We can support you by:-
- Working in a truly inclusive, forward-thinking school
- Being part of a successful and growing national organisation
- Sharing our expertise and coaching others towards becoming exceptional practitioners where children matter.
Visits to the Academy are warmly welcomed. where you will be able to meet with the Executive Principal Emma Johnson. Visits can be arranged by contacting the School Office on 0121 250 8850. For more information and an application pack please visit www.oasisacademywoodview.org or email email@example.com.
NQT’s are welcome to apply.
Applications should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than the closing date below or posted to Jo Colley, Office Manager, Oasis Academy Foundry, Birmingham, B18 4LP.
Unfortunately we are not able to accept CVs for this role.
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent spoken English is an essential requirement for this role.